INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, donít lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rís:
Respect for self,
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Donít let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize youíve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open arms to change, but donít let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, youíll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Donít bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. Itís a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace youíve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Back to Inspire Page
Back to Home